The major articles produced by the group are listed below. A complete list can be extracted from the full list of publications of the laboratory.
On the developments at Nançay :
- Geomagnetic origin of the radio emission from cosmic ray induced air showers observed by CODALEMA,
D.Ardouin et al, Astroparticle Physics 31 (2009) 192-200.
- Radioelectric Field Features of Extensive Air-showers observed with CODALEMA,
D.Ardouin et al, Astroparticle Physics , vol 26 (2006) 341-350.
- Radio-Detection Signature of High Energy Cosmic Rays by the CODALEMA Experiment,
D.Ardouin et al, Nuclear Instruments and Methods, A 555 (2005) 148.
- RF antennas help unravel cosmic rays
Daniel Ardouin et Pascal Lautridou, Courrier du CERN, vol 47 , avril 2007
On the developments at AERA and the Pierre Auger Observatory :
- Antennas for the Detection of Radio Emission Pulses from Cosmic-Ray induced Air Showers at the Pierre Auger Observatory.
P. Abreu, et al, accepted for publication in JINST.
- Advanced functionality for radio analysis in the Offline software framework of the Pierre Auger Observatory.
P. Abreu, et al, accepted for publication in NIM A.