The Electronic group of Subatech is designing, testing and commissioning readout systems for the research teams of SUBATECH.
Our main tasks are, locals and regionals boards for ALICE-MID, Flex design, and Power Supply Unit for ALICE-MFT, the readout chain, data acquisition and command/control for XEMIS2, readout ASICS, and signal processing for CODALEMA-EXTASIS along with general electronic support for radiochemical group and education.
We take part to "Electronics engineer network of IN2P3", "Electronics engineer national network of CNRS and EPST" and "Software designer network of CNRS"
Some realisations of the electronics service :
|Main skills in the electronics service :||Main tools in the electronics service :|
- Electronics cards: digital, high density.
- Electronics cards: mixed analog/digital.
- Electronics cards: anode for gazeous detectors.
- Programmable circuits (FPGA/CPLD in VHDL, µcont in C/C++).
- VHDL simulation multi card, multi FPGA.
- ASIC analog low noise, large bandwidth
- ASIC mixed analog low noise / digital
- Simulation of analog ASICs
- Simulation of mixed analog low noise / digital ASICs
- Conception, simulation and mesure of RF antennas
- Soldering under binocular microscope
- Debug, validation, repare of electronics cards.
- System intégration on site.
- Development of test benches
- Development of control/command softwares
- Development of acquisition softwares
- Database using PHP/mySQL
- Synplify_pro® (Linux & Windows®)
- QuartusII® (Linux & Windows®)
- ModelSim-Altera® (Linux & Windows®)
- Digital oscilloscopes
- Logical analysers
- Pattern generator
- Signal generator
- Vectorial network analyser
- Spectral analyser
- Thermal imaging
- Soldering stations with binocular microscope
Main projects to which we participate:
Local and Regional boards for ALICE-MID
Flex circuit for the ladders of ALICE-MFT
Power Supply Unit for ALICE-MFT
Readout electronic, DAQ software and Command & Control software for XEMIS 2
Low noise amplifier ASIC and circuit, signal processing for CODALEMA - EXTASIS