The Electronic group of Subatech is designing, testing and commissioning readout systems for the research teams of SUBATECH.
Our main tasks are, locals and regionals boards for ALICE-MID, Flex design, and Power Supply Unit for ALICE-MFT, the readout chain, data acquisition and command/control for XEMIS2, readout ASICS, and signal processing for CODALEMA-EXTASIS along with general electronic support for radiochemical group and education.
Some realisations of the electronics service :
|Main skills in the electronics service :||Main tools in the electronics service :|
- Electronics cards: digital, high density.
- Electronics cards: mixed analog/digital.
- Electronics cards: anode for gazeous detectors.
- Programmable circuits (FPGA/CPLD in VHDL, µcont in C/C++).
- VHDL simulation multi card, multi FPGA.
- ASIC analog low noise, large bandwidth
- ASIC mixed analog low noise / digital
- Simulation of analog ASICs
- Simulation of mixed analog low noise / digital ASICs
- Conception, simulation and mesure of RF antennas
- Soldering under binocular microscope
- Debug, validation, repare of electronics cards.
- System intégration on site.
- Development of test benches
- Development of control/command softwares
- Development of acquisition softwares
- Database using PHP/mySQL
- Digital oscilloscopes
- Logical analysers
- Pattern generator
- Signal generator
- Vectorial network analyser
- Spectral analyser
- Thermal imaging
- Soldering stations with binocular microscope
Main projects to which we participate:
Local and Regional boards for ALICE-MID
Flex circuit for the ladders of ALICE-MFT
Power Supply Unit for ALICE-MFT
Readout electronic, DAQ software and Command & Control software for XEMIS 2
Low noise amplifier ASIC and circuit, signal processing for CODALEMA - EXTASIS